The microwaveable wheat bags conform to British Safety Standards BS8433:2004
Instructions for use:
- Remove item from outer packaging and check the product is clean and dry before use.
- Ensure the microwave is clean and the rotary table can rotate freely.
- Heat in a microwave according to the guide table below.
- Check the temperature by holding against your wrist or elbow for 10 seconds prior to use to ensure the product is not too hot.
- In the event of overheating, allow to cool fully and return to room temperature. Please also refer to our safety information.
|500 - 750 Watt
|750 - 1000 Watt
|1 1/2 Minutes
ONLY REHEAT FROM ROOM TEMPERATURE
As a wheat bag is a natural product it may feel damp when first heated. Frequently re-hydrate the wheat by placing a cup of water in the microwave next to the wheat bag and heat for the recommended time.
To revitalise the aroma of your wheat bag, rub in a few drops of our lavender essential oil.